INL Food Truck Festival INL Glacis
The INL Glacis is organising a mini food truck festival.
From 4th to 11th July (excluding weekends) from 11:30 to 21:00 (on Friday, 8th July, only until 19:00), come and share a meal with your classmates, colleagues or family in a relaxed setting. The festival is open to the general public and the entry is free.
Several food trucks will be offering food from different cuisines:
- Hyde with their delicious and real Neapolitan street pizzas!
- LëtzeBurger with their quality 100% beef burgers with fresh buns made in Luxembourg!
- D’Humeur Végétale with their homemade drinks!
- Glacier Bargello with their famous ice cream bike and home-made ice cream, without any artificial colouring or flavouring!
- Afrikan Gourmet with their African-flavoured dishes!
- Chez Nono with their sweets reminding us of our childhood!
- Ginger Head with their authentic, generous and local burgers!
Please note: Not every food truck will be present throughout the entire festival.
The Restaurant Lingua will remain closed during this period.