Assuming regular attendance and independent study, you should be able to do the following by the end of this course:
- Meet and greet a person, and state your personal details
- Exchange simple information about your family, work, outings, plans, holidays, home, etc.
- Introduce yourself and others in a simple way
- Talk about your everyday activities and your hobbies
- Ask and answer questions in a simple way about ordinary things: shopping, restaurants, cafés, etc.
Recently developed methods corresponding to level A1 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages