Spring semester 2019
The spring semester started on 25th Ferbruary 2019 with more than 400 courses on three sites:
INL-Glacis>: Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Luxembourgish, Spanish and Portuguese
INL-Mersch>: English, French, German and Luxembourgish
Belval-University>: English, French, German, Luxembourgish and Spanish.
The course offer is published here >.
New course enrolments at INL involve two steps:
- Admission, language level test and orientation
If you have not yet attended a course in the target language, you have to participate in an interview to determine your language level. Interviews are by appointment only.
- Set up an enrolment file via MyINL>.
- Select a language and a level.
- When an interview is available, complete the online level test (except for Chinese and Luxembourgish).
- Make an appointment for an interview.
- Enrolment in a course
- Enrol in your preferred course(s), subject to availability.
- Ensure payment of the course fee is completed within the allowed time period.
- Provide proof of payment to INL.
Enrolment is not final unless proof of payment is received within the allowed time period.
To view the course offer, please click here: