All new course enrolments have two stages:
1. Admisson, testing and orientation
- Set up your new enrolment file via MyINL.
- Select a language and a level.
- When an interview is available, a payment notice is sent by email. Complete the registration payment of €10 (payable per semester, learner and language).
- Complete the online assessment test (French, German and Luxembourgish ONLY).
- Choose an appointment for an evaluation test interview.
- At the interview, your specific level and course will be determined.
2. Enrolment in a course
- Enrol in a course (subject to availability).
- Ensure payment of course fee is completed within the allowed time period.
- Provide proof of payment to INL.
Enrolment is not final until and unless proof of payment is received within the allowed time period.
Pertaining to the autumn semester (September to January):
- March to September: Admission, level assessment testing and orientation;
- June to September: Course enrolment;
- End September: Course commencement.
Pertaining to the spring semester (February to July):
- October to February: Admission, level assessment testing and orientation;
- December to February: Course enrolment;
- End February: Course commencement.
Immediate enrolment in the current semester is possible in exceptional cases and subject to availability.